Night Pharmaceutical Operator
|Sector||IndustrialIndustrial - ProductionIndustrial - WarehouseIndustrial - LabouringIndustrial - QualityIndustrial - ProcessIndustrial - Machine Operative|
|Salary||£9.30 per hour|
- Pharmaceutical Operator required in Runcorn - £9.30 per hour.
Our client, one of the UK's leading companies in their industry, are looking for experienced Pharmaceutical Operators to work on site at their pharmaceutical production facility in Astmoor, Runcorn.
Duties include topping up production machinery and keeping production cells supplied with consumables and materials.
The job operatesSunday to Thursday; working 10pm until 6am.
The rate of pay is £9.30 per hour.
This is a temporary position, with opportunities for ongoing work for the right candidates.
Exchange People are a family-run Employment Business, proudly providing people in North-West England and Central Scotland with careers since 1997.
So why work for Exchange People?
- Wages paid weekly
- Dedicated in-house payroll team to ensure accurate payroll
- 28 days holiday pay, accrued pro-rata
- Pension contributions, for eligible workers
- Out-of-hours contact service
- Team of expert consultants who’ll look after you, before, during and after your placement
Not for you? Check exchangepeople.co.uk to view the many other jobs warehouse, production, and manufacturing jobs have available now.
Click to apply now for the Pharmaceutical Operator role!