The next time you need a proven, reliable staffing service, consider Exchange People. In our highly-competitive marketplace, we are judged by the calibre of our last placement.
That’s why we are very proud that 95% of our work is repeat business from satisfied customers.
Established in 1997 by owner-directors with more than 60 years combined industry experience, Exchange People has built a solid reputation for looking after our clients and candidate alike. We pride ourselves on the service we offer:
- Personal site visits from our highly-trained recruitment specialists
- Building a thorough understanding of our clients’ businesses and requirements
- Highly competitive pricing
- Out-of-hours service to reflect the 24/7 nature of our clients’ businesses
- Extraordinary accuracy and simplicity in accounts & payroll
- Confidentiality, integrity and reliability
- Dedicated commitment to the REC Code of Practice
- Registered with the GLA, licence number EXCH0001
We aim to provide the best service and specialise in four key areas:
|Production & Industrial
Warehouse & FLT
FLT Operators, Production Operatives, General Labourers, Order Pickers, Machine Operators, Industrial Cleaners, Packers, Loaders & Porters etc.
Mechanical Fitters, Maintenance Electricians, Instrument Technicians, Trade Mates, Panel Wirers, Multi-Skilled Technicians etc.
Chemical Process Operators, QC & Inspection, Laboratory Technicians, Buyers, Technical Clerks etc
|Clerical & Administration
Accounts, Reception, Customer Service, Call Centre, Telesales, Secretarial, Data Entry, Factory & Stores Clerk, Human Resources etc.
Exchange People can provide both permanent and temporary staffing solutions to suit your specific needs.
- Holiday & sickness cover
- Seasonal workload peaks or unexpected orders
- Special projects & rework
- Cover for colleagues on training or secondment
- Maternity and other long-term absences
- We offer FREE Temp-to-Perm after 13 weeks to replace leavers or to recruit additional staff.
- We provide an efficient, cost-effective recruitment service on a ‘No-Fill, No-Fee’ basis.
- Our prominent shop-front offices feature eye-catching displays to ensure we attract high-calibre candidates for your vacancies.
- With extensive online and social-media presence, we can advertise your positions to a vast audience, whilst offering you complete confidentiality.
- Skills testing software is utilised where appropriate
Exchange People are proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, with the utmost commitment to their goal of the highest standards of recruitment. For more information on our REC membership, please click here.
If you have any temporary or permanent staffing requirements, or you’d just like to know more about what Exchange People can do for you, contact our offices to speak to one of our recruitment specialists now.