Welder / Fabricator
|Sector||Engineering TradesEngineering Trades - Welding|
|Salary||£12.00 - £13.00 per hour|
- Welder / Fabricator required in Runcorn - £12.00 - £13.00 per hour.
Our client is looking for an experienced Fabricator to base out of their engineering workshop in Runcorn.
The role involves manufacturing bespoke fabrications for the Petro-Chemical Industry.
You should be timeserved, with experience of MIG, TIG and ARC welding.
The job operates on Days working Monday to Friday.
This is atemporary position.
The rate of pay is £12.00 - £13.00 per hour.
Exchange People are a family-run Employment Business, proudly providing people in North-West England and Central Scotland with careers since 1997.
So why work for Exchange People?
- Wages paid weekly
- Dedicated in-house payroll team to ensure accurate payroll
- 28 days holiday pay, accrued pro-rata
- Pension contributions, for eligible workers
- Out-of-hours contact service
- Team of expert consultants who’ll look after you, before, during and after your placement
Not for you? Check exchangepeople.co.uk to view the many other jobs manufacturing, workshop and engineering roles we have available now.
Click to apply now for the Welder / Fabricator roleor call your local office now to register in your local area!
Runcorn- 01928 566623
Warrington - 01925 394121
Wirral & Liverpool– 0151 601 5878