This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Whitehouse Industrial Estate, Runcorn|
|Sector||IndustrialIndustrial - ProductionIndustrial - QualityIndustrial - ProcessEngineering TradesClericalClerical - AdministrationClerical - Management|
|Salary||£10.00 - £12.00 per hour|
- Quality Coordinator required in Runcorn – £20,000 - £25,000 per annum.
Our client is looking for an experienced Quality Coordinator to work at their automotive engineering site in Preston Brook, Runcorn.
You will be responsible for maintaining company operating procedures, coordination and execution of customer & supplier PPAPs, updating customer web portal quality documents, completing part inspections and processing supplier non-conformances.
Main duties include
- Company Quality Documentation –responsible for updating and maintaining the company quality manual and operating procedures in line with BS EN 9001:2015. This will involve managing the audit process insuring an accurate association between prescribed and actual processes as well as participating in the completion of internal audits and involvement with 3rd party audits.
- Internal Quality Processes – The organization and ownership of the Customer PPAP process ensuring that the various stages of the process happen to the required schedules and the uploading of the documentation to customer web portals. Assist with the creation of supplier NCR’s with the necessary organisation skills to manage the sorting, inspection and rework of non-conforming product. Process first time through data on a daily basis and the review and approval of Supplier PPAP’s.
- Customer Quality – Working within a team, support the completion of customer rejects (CQC’s) using an 8D approach to problem solving and possess the effective writing skills to update the customer web portals with the required information.
- Product Inspection Support – To support goods inward and in-process parts inspection. This will include the inspection of parts in reaction to NCR’s and CQC’s. Training on the use of inspection equipment and geometric tolerancing will be provided.
As a successful Quality Coordinator,you will be self-motivated and a natural trouble-shooter with excellent communication skills, who is able to react quickly under pressure and prioritise and manage several tasks concurrently.
You’ll have the following:
- Vocational qualification in Engineering or Quality.
- Experience in an engineering environment with an ISO 9001 quality program.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of Quality Assurance.
- Hold a Full UK Driving licence and passport.
The job operates Monday to Friday; working 8.30am until 4.30pm.
The salary is £10.00 to £12.00 per hour dependant on experience.
This is a temporary to permanent position.
Exchange People are a family-run Employment Business, proudly providing people in North-West England and Central Scotland with careers since 1997.
Not for you? Check exchangepeople.co.uk to view the many other engineering, process, and manufacturing jobs we have available now.
Click to apply now for the Quality Coordinator role, or call your local office to register in your local area!
Runcorn- 01928 566623
Warrington - 01925 394121
Wirral & Liverpool– 0151 601 5878