This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||IndustrialIndustrial - ProductionIndustrial - ProcessClericalClerical - AdministrationClerical - Management|
|Salary||£24,000 - £25,000 per annum.|
- Production Planner required in Runcorn – £24,000 - £25,000 per annum
Our client is looking for an experienced Production Planner to work at their office in Speke, Liverpool.
Main duties include
- Generate and coordinate short-term production scheduling (daily/weekly) according to planned orders and deadlines, in order to ensure on-time delivery of products and the effective use of resources (by ensuring the best use of equipment, labour, production sequence and minimising waste).
- Ensure schedule is continually maintained and communicated throughout supply chain teams and production.
- Ensure Load Plan represents real production capabilities.
- Identify deviations, and address countermeasures (scheduling rearrangements) to minimise business impact, preventing delays, product shortages and production disruptions.
- Coordinate planned production shut-down for the execution of planned maintenance activities (when necessary).
- Identify and communicate production constraints and bottlenecks that may cause delays, poor production flow and wastes. Support the continuous improvement of production schedule by working in partnership with production managers and supervisors to optimise the plant scheduling, along with manufacturing capabilities.
- Be the primary contact about product availability for supply chain, shipment and customer service teams. Communicate production issues, supply changes, deviations from scheduling and potential resolutions to interested parties.
As a Production Scheduler, you’ll be results driven, and have excellent communication and organisation skills. You’ll have working knowledge manufacturing processes, experience of continuous improvement techniques and be proficient with Microsoft AX and Microsoft Exel.
The job operates on Days; working Monday to Friday.
The salary is £24,000 - £25,000 per annum.
This is a temporary position.
Exchange People are a family-run Employment Business, proudly providing people in North-West England and Central Scotland with careers since 1997.
Not for you? Check exchangepeople.co.uk to view the many other warehouse, factory and production jobs we have available now.
Click to apply now for the Production Planner role, or call your local office to register in your local area!
Runcorn- 01928 566623
Warrington - 01925 394121
Wirral & Liverpool– 0151 601 5878