IPAF Operators (1B)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Chester (Travel provided from Widnes)|
|Sector||IndustrialIndustrial - LabouringIndustrial - CleaningDrivingIndustrial - Machine Operative|
|Salary||£9.21 per hour|
- IPAF Operators required in Chester - £9.21 per hour
Our client, a leading name in their industry are looking for IPAF Operators to work at a site in Chester.
Free travel can be arranged from RUNCORN and WIDNES.
Your role will be to operate IPAF machinery in accordance with health and safety regulation. You should hold a current IPAF 1B licence and have working experience.
The position operates on Days working 7.30am until 4.30pm.
The rate of pay is £9.21 per hour.
This is atemporary position, expected to last a minimum of four weeks.
Exchange People are a family-run Employment Business, proudly providing people in North-West England and Central Scotland with careers since 1997.
So why work for Exchange People?
- Wages paid weekly
- Dedicated in-house payroll team to ensure accurate payroll
- 28 days holiday pay, accrued pro-rata
- Pension contributions, for eligible workers
- Out-of-hours contact service
- Team of expert consultants who’ll look after you, before, during and after your placement
Not for you? Check exchangepeople.co.uk to view the many other jobs we have available now.
Click to apply now for the IPAF Operators role, or call 01928 566623 for more details!