Shift Machine Operator
|Location||Whitehouse Industrial Estate, Runcorn|
|Sector||IndustrialIndustrial - ProductionIndustrial - ProcessEngineering TradesEngineering Trades - CNCIndustrial - Machine Operative|
|Salary||£9.20 - £13.80 per hour|
- Shift Machine Operator required in Runcorn – £9.20 per hour + Overtime!
After recent expansion, our client, one of the leading names in their industry, have an exciting opportunity for experienced Machine Operators to join their successful manufacturing team at their state of the art production facility in Preston Brook, Runcorn.
Our client are looking for operators who are enthusiastic, organised and be able to use their own initiative. As you’ll be working as part of a team it’s important you also have good team-working and communication skills.
You should have experience operating machinery, ideally in a technical or engineering setting. You’ll be comfortable using hand tools and measuring equipment, as well as using computer systems.
- Operate equipment safely and effectively
- Ensure products are manufactured to specification
- Complete quality control checks and documentation
- Record production information on computer system and paperwork
- Ensure that your work area is neat and tidy at all times
- Support all operation actions to ensure best possible yield and production efficiency
- Take responsibility in working area for continuous improvement and 5S standards
- Follow actions on given operational KPI targets
Shift 1 – 6am until 2pm
Shift 2 – 2pm until 10pm
Shift 3 – 10pm until 6am
Flexibility to work overtime and weekends preferred.
This is a permanent role, with opportunities for progression.
The rate of pay is £9.20 per hour, rising to £13.80 per hour for overtime.
Benefits include pension, life insurance, 20 days holiday per year, rising to 25.
Exchange People are a family-run Employment Business, proudly providing people in North-West England and Central Scotland with careers since 1997.
Not for you? Check exchangepeople.co.uk to view the many other engineering, production or manufacturing jobs we have available now.
Click to apply now for the Shift Machine Operator role, or call your local office to register in your local area!
Runcorn- 01928 566623
Warrington - 01925 394121
Wirral & Liverpool– 0151 601 5878