This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Astmoor Industrial Estate, Runcorn|
|Sector||ClericalClerical - Customer ServiceClerical - AccountsClerical - SalesClerical - Management|
|Salary||£21,000 - £26,000 per annum + Pension + Bonus!|
- Sales Executive required in Runcorn – £21,000 - £26,000 per annum
Our client, a local family run business, who are a leading name in their industry are looking for an experienced Sales Executive to work at their office in Astmoor, Runcorn.
This opportunity will offer unique challenges and opportunities for you to develop. As a business our client is growing and with that growth comes opportunity.
- Regular sales communication with our existing customer base on the phone and by email – building and maintaining relationships. To include solving day to day issues, price quotations, follow up on leads and up selling our portfolio of products.
- Responding to web enquiries
- Contacting lost customers to win them back
- Follow up on all leads and quotations.
- Researching and developing new sales initiatives for our client’s products to create a ‘funnel’ of prospective customers from which to gain new business.
- Develop own targets and agree weekly/monthly work programme.
- Office duties for the business include CRM quotes, monthly sales gap analysis, implementation of price increases, budgets and helping the external sales team when required.
As a Sales Executive, you will be / have?
- Bright, energetic professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- A proactive approach to work, you will need to be organised, self-motivated and confident on the telephone
- Commercial awareness of the selling process
- Strong IT and systems skills including previous experience using CRM systems, order process systems and excel spreadsheets.
- Fluency in verbal and written English is essential
- This role would suit someone who has worked in a B2B distribution business/chemical industry in a customer service role, call centre role or internal account management role.
- Candidates educated to degree level or with the relevant work experience will be considered.
The job operates Monday to Friday; working 9am until 5pm. Hours can be flexible.
The package includes a salary of £21,000 - £26,000 per annum depending on experience, plus company pension which contributes 3%, and non-contractual bonus scheme.
This is a permanent position.
Exchange People are a family-run Employment Business, proudly providing people in North-West England and Central Scotland with careers since 1997.
So why work for Exchange People?
- Wages paid weekly
- Dedicated in-house payroll team to ensure accurate payroll
- 28 days holiday pay, accrued pro-rata
- Pension contributions, for eligible workers
- Out-of-hours contact service
- Team of expert consultants who’ll look after you, before, during and after your placement
Click to apply now for the Sales Executive role, or call 01928 566623 for more details!