Catering Assistant (Days)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Industrial - CleaningClerical - Customer Service|
|Salary||£7.83 - £8.21 per hour|
- Catering Assistant required in Warrington - £7.83 - £8.21 per hour
Our client, a large multinational, are looking for a Catering Assistant to work in their canteen on their site in Westbrook, Warrington.
The role involves serving food, clearing tables, operating a dishwasher and cash handling using a till. Experience in food preparation would be an advantage, but is not essential.
The position is on Days working 8am until 4pm.
The rate of pay is £7.83 per hour, rising to £8.21 per hour from 1st April.
Exchange People are a family-run Employment Business, proudly providing people in North-West England and Central Scotland with careers since 1997.
So why work for Exchange People?
- Wages paid weekly
- Dedicated in-house payroll team to ensure accurate payroll
- 28 days holiday pay, accrued pro-rata
- Pension contributions, for eligible workers
- Out-of-hours contact service
- Team of expert consultants who’ll look after you, before, during and after your placement
Not for you? Check exchangepeople.co.uk to view the many other kitchen, catering or cleaning jobs we have available now.
Click to apply now for the Catering Assistant role, or call 01928 566623 for more details!