Warehouse Order Pickers
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Manor Park, Runcorn|
|Sector||IndustrialIndustrial - Warehouse|
|Salary||£8.75 per hour|
- Warehouse Order Pickers required in Runcorn - £8.75 per hour
Our client, one of the world’s biggest companies, are looking for Order Pickers to work in Manor Park, Runcorn.
The role involves:
- Using a voice-pick system
- Driving a PPT/LLOP
- Shrink wrapping pallets and transporting them to the correct location in the warehouse
Experience using either a voice-pick system and/or LLOP/PPT is preferred but not essential as training will be given.
You will be working 5 days out of 7 each week
Shift times are 12.30pm until 8pm.
The rate of pay is £8.75 per hour.
This is a temporary to permanent position, meaning there are plenty of opportunities for you to get a permanent job at the end of the 12 week period!
Exchange People are a family-run Employment Business, proudly providing people in North-West England and Central Scotland with careers since 1997.
So why work for Exchange People?
- Wages paid weekly
- Dedicated in-house payroll team to ensure accurate payroll
- 28 days holiday pay, accrued pro-rata
- Pension contributions, for eligible workers
- Out-of-hours contact service
- Team of expert consultants who’ll look after you, before, during and after your placement
Not for you? Check exchangepeople.co.uk to view the many other jobs we have available now.
Click to apply now for the Warehouse Order Pickers role, or call your local office to register in your local area!
Runcorn- 01928 566623
Warrington - 01925 394121
Wirral & Liverpool– 0151 601 5878