|Sector||IndustrialIndustrial - ProductionIndustrial - LabouringEngineering TradesEngineering Trades - WeldingEngineering Trades - Trade Mates|
|Salary||Dependent on experience|
- Semi-Skilled Labourer required in Runcorn – Rate dependant on experience.
Our client, a local leading name in their industry, are looking for a Labourer to base out of their workshop in Runcorn.
The role involves assistant welders with engineering tasks. You will be operating angle grinders and magnetic drills.
As a Semi-Skilled labourer, you will have basic engineering experience and be competent using power tools.
The position operates on Monday to Friday; working 7am until 3.30pm
The rate of pay is Rate dependant on experience.
This is a temporary position.
Exchange People are a family-run Employment Business, proudly providing people in North-West England and Central Scotland with careers since 1997.
So why work for Exchange People?
- Wages paid weekly
- Dedicated in-house payroll team to ensure accurate payroll
- 28 days holiday pay, accrued pro-rata
- Pension contributions, for eligible workers
- Out-of-hours contact service
- Team of expert consultants who’ll look after you, before, during and after your placement
Not for you? Check exchangepeople.co.uk to view the many other cleaning, warehouse or factory jobs we have available now.
Click to apply now for the Semi-Skilled Labourer role, or call your local office to register in your local area!
Runcorn- 01928 566623
Warrington - 01925 394121
Wirral & Liverpool– 0151 601 5878