Controls Maintenance Engineer
|Location||Manor Park, Runcorn|
|Sector||Engineering TradesEngineering Trades - Mechanical FittersEngineering Trades - Electrical FittersEngineering Trades - Panel WirersEngineering Trades - Multi-Skilled Fitters|
|Salary||£25,000 to £45,000 per annum|
Controls Maintenance Engineer required in Runcorn - £25,000 - £45,000 per annum.
Our client is looking for an experienced Controls Maintenance Engineer to work on a full-time-basis in their engineering workshop in Manor Park, Runcorn.
The salary is £25,000 - £45,000 per annum dependant on experience.
This is a permanent position.
Required Experience / Qualifications:
- PLC Control Systems (Hardware and Software)
- Scada Systems
- Panel Wiring
- Degree / HND / HNC in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Full UK Driving Licence
- To perform engineering & service support to our customers
- To liaise with staff and customers to ensure the seamless service delivery
- To maintain/update engineering documentation for the company
- Provide engineering services, tendering and Sales support
- To liaise with the customers effectively communicate with them on a regular basis, answering any queries that arise in a timeous manner.
- To build relationships with all key customers on the phone and where necessary in person.
- To actively participate in ongoing up-keep of ISO 9001 quality management system.
- To look at innovation of products with management and take new product offerings from idea to fruition with our customers.
- To interface with outside vendors for equipment and consumables required for project delivery
- To ensure all duties are carried out in line with company procedures
- Assist with the identification of customer’s requirements, new enquiries, quotes and commercial management of projects
- Work with an engineering software company as focal point for technical queries and software updates.
- Development of project execution plans and adherence to use of the company IMS system and project management manual
- Ensure all service-related quality control procedures and processes are followed
- Highlight any risks and work as a team to provide a solution to any service delivery or QHSE issues
- Assist with the development of the maintenance procedures for the base, equipment and service lines
- Providing time estimates for work that will feed into budgets
- Carry out site surveys as required
- Represent the company at site when applicable
- Provide appraisals for field personnel performance and competency reviews
- Any other duties required in line with the needs of the business
- Travel to client/customer sites with potential for overnight stay
Exchange People are a family-run Employment Business, proudly providing people in North-West England and Central Scotland with careers since 1997.
Not for you? Check exchangepeople.co.uk to view the many other engineering, manufacturing and maintenance jobs we have available now.
Click to apply now for the Controls Maintenance Engineer role, or call your local office to register in your local area!
Runcorn- 01928 566623
Warrington - 01925 394121
Wirral & Liverpool– 0151 601 5878