|Location||Whitehouse Industrial Estate, Runcorn|
|Sector||ClericalClerical - AdministrationClerical - AccountsClerical - Data Entry|
|Salary||£19,000 per annum|
- Transport Administrator required in Runcorn – £19,000 per annum
Our client is looking for an experienced Transport Administrator to work at their office in Preston Brook, Runcorn.
Main duties include
- Accurately raise shipping documents; Packing Slips, Invoices and Export Documents.
- Complete Intrastat Supplementary Declaration and EC Sales List on a monthly basis for HM Revenue and Customs.
- Raise Advanced Shipping Notifications and Invoices on Customer Websites.
- Arrange Transport for all shipments; using our own forwarders, negotiating prices if required, and using our customer’s forwarders.
- Raise Purchase Orders for Transport which is arranged at our cost.
- Match Certificate of Shipments and POD’s to related shipments.
- Working closely with Sales and production
As an experienced Transport Administrator, you’ll have working knowledge of transport, export and customs paperwork and have strong communication skills. You also require strong computer skills, and be able to use Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word effectively.
The job operates Monday to Friday; working 8.30am until 4.30pm.
The salary is £19,000 per annum.
This is a permanent position.
Exchange People are a family-run Employment Business, proudly providing people in North-West England and Central Scotland with careers since 1997.
Not for you? Check exchangepeople.co.uk to view the many other warehouse, factory and production jobs we have available now.
Click to apply now for the Transport Administrator role, or call your local office to register in your local area!
Runcorn- 01928 566623
Warrington - 01925 394121
Wirral & Liverpool– 0151 601 5878