This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||IndustrialIndustrial - ProductionIndustrial - QualityIndustrial - ProcessIndustrial - Machine Operative|
|Salary||£7.83 per hour|
- Machine Operator required in Warrington – £7.83 per hour.
Our client, one of the UK’s leading companies in their industry, are looking for a Machine Operator to work at their site in Birchwood, Warrington.
The role involves manufacturing rubber parts by operating a press. Training will be provided but experience in the rubber or plastic processing would be an advantage.
The shift starts at 8.30am until 4.30pm with 30 minutes flexibility each way.
The rate of pay is £7.83 per hour.
Exchange People are a family-run Employment Business, proudly providing people in North-West England and Central Scotland with careers since 1997.
So why work for Exchange People?
- Wages paid weekly
- Dedicated in-house payroll team to ensure accurate payroll
- 28 days holiday pay, accrued pro-rata
- Pension contributions, for eligible workers
- Out-of-hours contact service
- Team of expert consultants who’ll look after you, before, during and after your placement
Not for you? Check exchangepeople.co.uk to view the many other jobs we have available now.
Click to apply now for the Machine Operator role, or call 01928 566623 for more details!