Counterbalance Forklift Driver (FLT)
|Location||Whitehouse Industrial Estate, Runcorn|
|Sector||IndustrialIndustrial - ProductionIndustrial - WarehouseIndustrial - FLTIndustrial - ProcessDrivingIndustrial - Machine Operative|
|Salary||£9.00 per hour|
- Warehouse / Counterbalance Forklift Driver (FLT) required in Runcorn.
Our client, one of the UK's leading companies in their industry, are looking for experienced Counterbalance Forklift Drivers to work on site at their manufacturing plant in Preston Brook, Runcorn.
The job operates on Continental Shifts; working 2 days, 2 nights and 4 days off.
Days – 7am until 7pm
Nights – 7pm until 7am
Duties include Loading and Unloading of trailers, Double pallet handling experience would be an advantage.
The rate of pay is £9.00per hour
Exchange People are a family-run Employment Business, proudly providing people in North-West England and Central Scotland with careers since 1997.
So why work for Exchange People?
- Wages paid weekly
- Dedicated in-house payroll team to ensure accurate payroll
- 28 days holiday pay, accrued pro-rata
- Pension contributions, for eligible workers
- Out-of-hours contact service
- Team of expert consultants who’ll look after you, before, during and after your placement
Not for you? Check exchangepeople.co.uk to view the many other warehouse, production and manufacturing jobs we have available now.
Click to apply now for the Warehouse / Counterbalance Forklift Driver role, or call 01928 566623 for more details!