Exchange Personnel combines expert experience and knowledge, with ingrained values and passion to provide unparalleled customer service to the clerical recruitment market.
As a division of Exchange People, a family-run business established in 1997, we’re extremely proud of the reputation we’ve built for looking after our clients and candidate alike. Our approach is to develop long-standing relationships with our clients, from small independents through to some of the worlds’ largest organisations.
We pride ourselves on the service we offer:
- Personal site visits from our highly-trained recruitment specialists
- Building a thorough understanding of our clients’ businesses and requirements
- Highly competitive pricing
- Out-of-hours service to reflect the 24/7 nature of our clients’ businesses
- Extraordinary accuracy and simplicity in accounts & payroll
- Complete legislative compliance, with a comprehensive suite of policies to assist with supply-chain auditing
- Confidentiality, integrity and reliability
- Dedicated commitment to the REC Code of Practice
Whatever your clerical requirements, Exchange Personnel have the ability to help, including with:
Exchange Personnel can provide both permanent and temporary staffing solutions to suit your clerical needs.
- Holiday & sickness cover
- Seasonal workload peaks or unexpected orders
- Special projects
- Cover for colleagues on training or secondment
- Maternity and other long-term absences
- We offer free Temp-to-Perm after 13 weeks to replace leavers or to recruit additional staff.
- We provide an efficient, cost-effective recruitment service on a ‘No-Fill, No-Fee’ basis.
- Our prominent shop-front offices feature eye-catching displays to ensure we attract high-calibre candidates for your vacancies.
- With extensive online and social-media presence, we can advertise your positions to a vast audience, whilst offering you complete confidentiality.
- Skills testing software utilised where appropriate
Exchange People are proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, with the utmost commitment to their goal of the highest standards of recruitment. For more information on our REC membership, please click here.
If you have any temporary or permanent clerical staffing requirements, or you’d just like to know more about what Exchange Personnel can do for you, contact our offices to speak to one of our recruitment specialists now.