Production / Forklift Driver (FLT)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Whitehouse Industrial Estate, Runcorn|
|Sector||IndustrialIndustrial - ProductionIndustrial - FLTIndustrial - ProcessIndustrial - CleaningDrivingIndustrial - Machine Operative|
|Salary||£9.00 per hour|
- Production / FLT Driver required in Runcorn – £9.00 per hour.
Our client have an opportunity for experienced Production Operators to join their successful team at their production plant in Whitehouse Industrial Estate, Runcorn.
- Operating milling machinery to mill both food ingredients and chemicals.
- Packing processed materials
- Operating Counterbalance forklift truck
- Completing related paperwork.
- Have previous production experience
- Hold current or expired licences for a Counterbalance forklift truck.
- Be comfortable with heavy lifting
- Be comfortable working in a dusty environment.
The rate of pay is £9.00 per hour.
The position operates on Continental Shifts:
- Two days (6.45am until 7pm)
- Two nights (6.45pm until 7am)
- Four days off.
Exchange People are a family-run Employment Business, proudly providing people in North-West England and Central Scotland with careers since 1997.
So why work for Exchange People?
- Wages paid weekly
- Dedicated in-house payroll team to ensure accurate payroll
- 28 days holiday pay, accrued pro-rata
- Pension contributions, for eligible workers
- Out-of-hours contact service
- Team of expert consultants who’ll look after you, before, during and after your placement
Not for you? Check exchangepeople.co.uk to view the many other warehouse, production or manufacturing jobs we have available now.
Click to apply for the Production / FLT Driver role now or call your local office to register in your local area!
Runcorn- 01928 566623
Warrington - 01925 394121
Wirral & Liverpool– 0151 601 5878