Technical Sales Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Manor Park, Runcorn|
|Sector||Engineering TradesEngineering Trades - Mechanical FittersEngineering Trades - Electrical FittersEngineering Trades - Panel WirersEngineering Trades - Multi-Skilled FittersClericalClerical - AccountsClerical - Sales|
|Salary||£35,000 - £45,000 per hour|
- Technical Sales Engineer required in Runcorn - £35,000 - £45,000 per annum.
Our client is looking for an experienced Technical Sales Engineer to work on a full-time-basis in their office in Manor Park, Runcorn.
The salary is £35,000 - £45,000 per annum dependant on experience.
This is a permanent position.
RequiredExperience / Qualifications:
· PLC Control Systems (Hardware and Software).
· SCADA Systems.
· Drives and Motors
· Degree / HND / HNC in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
· Full UK Driving Licence
· To grow the revenue from existing client base
· To identify and target new clients in the local area
· To perform engineering & service support to our customers and targets
· Provide engineering services, tendering and sales support
· To liaise with the customer base, and effectively communicate with them on a regular basis, answering any queries that arise in a timeous manner. To build relationships with all key customers/targets.
· To actively participate in ongoing up-keep of ISO 9001 quality management system
· To look at innovation of products with management and take new product offerings from idea to fruition with our customers/targets
· To interface with outside vendors for equipment and consumables required for project delivery
· Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets set/agreed on an annual basis
· Develop and execute local plan to achieve sales targets and expand customer base
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
· Establish a “fit for purpose” system of customer monitoring and tracking of leads/opportunities
· Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
· Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
· To assist with marketing information to be used for new business proposals
· Provide product/sales training to customers and staff where appropriate
· Complete reports on a weekly basis to encapsulate revenue/meeting targets
· Attendance at arranged meetings with Group Senior Management
· Providing time estimates for work that will feed into budgets
· Carry out site surveys as required
· Represent the company at site when applicable
· Ensure all service-related quality control procedures and processes are followed
· Liaising with the General Manager on a day by day basis to ensure quality and service delivery is being maintained
· Assist with the identification of customer’s requirements, new enquiries, quotes and commercial management of projects
· Development of project execution plans and adherence to use of the company IMS system and project management manual
· Assist with the development of the maintenance procedures for the base, equipment and service lines
· Any other duties required in line with the needs of the business
· Travel to client/customer sites with potential for overnight stay
Exchange People are a family-run Employment Business, proudly providing people in North-West England and Central Scotland with careers since 1997.
Not for you? Check exchangepeople.co.uk to view the many other engineering, sales and maintenance jobs we have available now.
Click to apply now for the Technical Sales Engineer role,or call your local office to register in your local area!
Runcorn- 01928 566623
Warrington - 01925 394121
Wirral & Liverpool– 0151 601 5878